*SOLD* The 521 received enthusiastic reviews in Hi-Fi magazines, both in the UK and elsewhere. As well as offering good performance it was seen as providing value for money and excellent styling. The 500 units also were given a UK Design Council award for their appearance and ergonomics.
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 120; 220; 240 Volt
- – This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 50 W (undistorted)
- Wooden case
- Model: Stereo Amplifier 521 –
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 292 x 117 x 280 mm / 11.5 x 4.6 x 11 inch
- 2 x 25 watts output at 0.5% harmonic distortion
Frequency responce 20 to 25,000 Hz
Bass Control; ± 10dB @ 70Hz, Treble Control ± 10dB @ 10kHz.
Rumble filter; -5dB @ 30Hz increasing at lower frequencies
Treble filters 1; 6.5kHz -3dB, 10kHz -25dB
2; 4.5kHz -3dB, 9kHz -40dB
Loudness control; at 1kHz reference (-20dB), 70Hz +10dB, 10kHz +5dBOutputs for Tape Recording and headphonesInputs for;
1 Tape, 2 Radio, 3 Ceramic cartridge & 4 Magnetic Cartridge.